This project is a feasibility study for utilizing Bahrain License for the geostationary orbit to potentially attract investment opportunities for initiating joint projects.
Utilizing Bahrain License for GEO Orbit
- Utilize Bahrain License for the geostationary orbit.
- Attract investment opportunities for initiating joint projects.
- Launch Bahrain space mission in GEO orbit.
- Develop national skills in a new sector in the industry regionally and internationally.
- Establish the foundation of a new space sector in the Kingdom.
- Acquiring a 3rd party to conduct the feasibility study.
- Approaching investors for securing funds.
- Recruiting national cadres and building capacity to establish a well-qualified team.
- Benefiting from shared national resources available.
- Establishing relationships of cooperation with regional and international space agencies and centers for knowledge transfer, providing expertise, training opportunities and sharing resources.
- Establishing relevant laws, regulations and policies.
- Building national capabilities to create a prominent and excellent national space science foundation.
- Establishing relationships of cooperation with regional and international space agencies and with technical, industrial and research organizations actively engaged in space science.
- Encouraging the Kingdom to become a party in international conventions and agreements of space science and associated technological concepts, and approving the principals regulating the Kingdom’s activities in leading outer space activities and utilizing the space for peaceful purposes.
- Promoting space science within the Kingdom by disseminating awareness, developing advance research programs and by enhancing innovation to keep abreast of the development currently witnessed by the Kingdom towards a scientific and technological development commensurate with Bahrain’s 2030 Vision.
- Constructing a sound infrastructure for achieving comprehensive and sustainable development and for ensuring a leading position.