The National Space Science Agency (NSSA) in collaboration with Clever Play Education and Training are launching a local online competition for children between the ages of 7-12 years old
The National Space Science Agency (NSSA) in collaboration with Clever Play Education and Training are launching a local online competition for children between the ages of 7-12 years old to create their own space game from home for a chance to win prizes this summer! This competition encourages students to participate from home by creating a Mars exploration game using the very popular MIT Scratch programming language. The competition will launch on July 4 and will remain open until July 25.
- Participant Nationality: Bahraini
- Participant Age: 7-12 years
- Game to be developed using MIT Scratch programming language
- Work to be submitted in English or Arabic
- Laptop/Desktop and internet access is required
- Register online between July 4 and July 25 on the following link
- Once completed, you will receive an email with all the details you will need to complete your game, including a short e-handbook and videos of examples and ideas of how to create your space game.
- Complete game by July 25, upload it online and send us an email on: email@example.com
The top 3 winners will be announced on July 30. Winners will receive E-Certificates, Space Trophies and Hands-On STEAM Kits.
For more information and inquiries, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Day (Saturday)
NSSA in collaboration with Clever Play